Google Translate 5.24.1.RC05.217797701 APK
- Version: 5.24.1.RC05.217797701
- File size: 17.55MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.google.android.apps.translate
- Developer: Google Inc.
- Updated: October 18, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 5788797 reviews
Improved offline translations with upgraded language downloads
We provide Google Translate 5.24.1.RC05.217797701 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Google Translate is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Google Translate 5.24.1.RC05.217797701 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Google Translate then you may visit Google Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Google Translate is the property and trademark from the developer Google Inc..
* Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
* Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
* Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
* Download language packs for when you're traveling, or if your connection is expensive or slow.
* Star and save translations for future reference
* Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
Some features not available in all languages.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu