Gboard - the Google Keyboard 184.108.40.206505041-release-armeabi-v7a APK
- Version: 220.127.116.11505041-release-armeabi-v7a
- File size: 37.98MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
- Developer: Google Inc.
- Updated: October 03, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 1933831 reviews
• Faster keyboard load times
• 37 new language varieties, including: Acoli, Bhili, Chokwe, Kashubian, Dagbani, Saint Lucian Creole, Guadeloupean Creole, Godwari, Gujari, Gogo, Swiss German, Ha, Korku, Kutchi, Kimbundu, Kölsch, Northern Luri, Southern Luri, Masai, Meadow Mari, Mossi, Pökoot, Sassarese, Tabasaran, Turkana, Merwari, Yucatec Maya
We provide Gboard - the Google Keyboard 18.104.22.168505041-release-armeabi-v7a APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Gboard - the Google Keyboard is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Gboard - the Google Keyboard 22.214.171.124505041-release-armeabi-v7a APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Gboard - the Google Keyboard then you may visit Google Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Gboard - the Google Keyboard is the property and trademark from the developer Google Inc..
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to add emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time.
• Syncs your user history across devices and improve suggestions. To turn on keyboard syncing, go to:
• Settings > Language & input > Google Keyboard > Accounts & Privacy > Google Keyboard Sync
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi(*), Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
• For Hindi users, Google also offers Google Hindi Input in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.