BIMx - BIM eXplorer 2018.2.1881 APK
- Version: 2018.2.1881
- File size: 59.27MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.graphisoft.bimx
- Developer: Graphisoft SE
- Updated: October 11, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 3341 reviews
Miscellaneous bug fixes
We provide BIMx - BIM eXplorer 2018.2.1881 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
BIMx - BIM eXplorer is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for BIMx - BIM eXplorer 2018.2.1881 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about BIMx - BIM eXplorer then you may visit Graphisoft SE support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. BIMx - BIM eXplorer is the property and trademark from the developer Graphisoft SE.
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx with the BIMx PRO functionality is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the entire workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx PRO will save you considerable money and the misery that comes with printing plans. You can unlock the BIMx PRO functionality for all of your current and future projects in one step – all for the price of printing one complete documentation set. If you are not an architect but have a building project you need to follow, simply ask your architect to send you the BIMx Hyper-model of the project to your mobile device.
- BIMx Hyper-model*
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D*
- Smooth 2D-3D transition*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D*
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Left-hand & right-hand joystick
- Finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate)
- On-screen navigation map
- View history and bookmarking
* Note: The free BIMx app gives you the opportunity to explore the 3D building model, but to access the 2D documentation and some of the advanced features of the BIMx Hyper-model, you will need to purchase the 'BIMx PRO' license as an in-app billing option inside the app.
You can explore the advanced features of BIMx PRO for free either on the built in demo model or on the model featured under the following link: https://bimx.graphisoft.com/HypermodelDetail/LoadDetails/25