Acupressure Point Guide 1.0 APK
- Version: 1.0
- File size: 2.02MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.guposucu.acupressurepointsguide
- Developer: Chill Out Video Music
- Updated: May 15, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 246 reviews
We provide Acupressure Point Guide 1.0 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Acupressure Point Guide is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Acupressure Point Guide 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Acupressure Point Guide then you may visit Chill Out Video Music support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Acupressure Point Guide is the property and trademark from the developer Chill Out Video Music.
Acupressure is an alternative medicine technique similar in principle to acupuncture. It is based on the concept of life energy, which flows through "meridians" in the body. In treatment, physical pressure is applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by hand, by elbow, or with various devices.Some medical studies have suggested that acupressure may be effective at helping manage nausea and vomiting, for helping lower back pain, tension headaches, stomach ache, among other things, although such studies have been found to have a high likelihood of bias. Like many alternative medicines, it may benefit from a placebo effect.
This app provides you all acupressure treatment for all diseases and will shows the information about acupressure points, reflexology points, hand acupressure, leg acupressure and neck acupressure. acupressure points to help you get better when you pain.
- Best Acupressure Points for Weight Loss
- 5 Simple Acupressure Points for Diabetes.
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders Acupressure Points & Tips
- Acupressure Points for Colds and Flu
- 5 Simple acupressure points for headache
- How to Use Acupressure Points for Migraine Headaches
- Acupressure Points for Relieving Stomachaches, Indigestion, and Heartburn
- 5 Easy Acupressure Points For Back Pain and Lower Backaches
- How to Use Acupressure Points for Foot Pain