GKlass The e-Learning App 220.127.116.11 APK
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 16.20MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.gurujiworld.GKlass
- Developer: GurujiWorld Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Updated: June 27, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 59 reviews
We provide GKlass The e-Learning App 22.214.171.124 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
GKlass The e-Learning App is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for GKlass The e-Learning App 126.96.36.199 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about GKlass The e-Learning App then you may visit GurujiWorld Technologies Pvt Ltd support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. GKlass The e-Learning App is the property and trademark from the developer GurujiWorld Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Get hooked to learning with our simple innovative e-learning App - GKlass
With our content design approach based on Blooms Taxonomy, any child can improve skill levels and attain the desired learning outcomes. GKlass will help you improve learning outcomes for Math, Science, Social Science, Languages from Grade 1 to 10 covering complete syllabus as per the State board.
- Our Expert Teachers design the contents by breaking a lesson into small pieces or segments of animated videos (page level). These videos engage the learner making understanding the difficult concepts quickly and easily. These animated videos (page level) are short in duration and within the attention span of the child helping him retain information easily.
- Syllabus covered is as per Maharashtra State Board for Marathi and English Medium covering all subjects for Grade 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
- Dynamic dashboard to get a bird’s eye view of overall progress for a particular class and subject.
- Tests covering page level inline, chapter level and subject level for all classes to gauge the leanings during the learning sessions.
- A user can create a Student or Teacher role in GKlass.
- Detailed Academic Progress Analysis covering learning progress, performance in tests, total attempts, time spent etc. This would help you do an analysis of where you are, plan better and work towards improving your performance.
- Localized to bridge the digital divide.
- Integration of Google Drive, Google Classroom and YouTube for effective collaboration and content creation.
We have followed the principles of multimedia-based learning in our design approach to empower the learning ecosystem to help improve the learning outcomes. By focusing on improving student learning outcomes, we have begun to address some of the greatest and most persistent unmet needs in education.