hearWHO 1.1.2 APK
- Version: 1.1.2
- File size: 19.41MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.hearxgroup.hearwho
- Developer: hearX Group
- Updated: March 11, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.90 stars – based on 247 reviews
We provide hearWHO 1.1.2 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
hearWHO is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for hearWHO 1.1.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about hearWHO then you may visit hearX Group support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. hearWHO is the property and trademark from the developer hearX Group.
All people should check their hearing from time to time, especially those who are at a higher risk of hearing loss such as adults above 50 years, those working in noisy places, those listening to music at high volumes for long periods of time and those experiencing ear problems.
Services for early identification and intervention should be made available through the health system.
| Want to connect with hearWHO? |
Check out our website: https://www.who.int
Like and Follow us on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/WHO/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WHO
| Limitations |
The accuracy of your test results will depend on the type of headphones you use, as well as the ambient noise level. The results we provide are intended as a first step in testing your hearing. Please always seek advice from a medical professional.
| Disclaimer |
1. If your result from using hearWHO was not favourable, we strongly recommend you obtain a complete hearing evaluation by a certified service provider / medical professional to determine your exact hearing status.
2. Even if your results are in the positive range but you have concerns about your hearing, we encourage you to seek a complete hearing evaluation performed by a certified service provider / medical professional.
3. Whilst the test has a reasonable degree of accuracy, it is only intended as a screening test, with a small proportion of cases that may be incorrectly classified.
4. The WHO and hearX Group will not be held responsible or liable for any results that are incorrect or for your use of the application.
5. hearWHO is only intended for use by persons 16 years of age and above. The test is not intended to be used for children and will not provide reliable results in such cases.
6. A visit to a certified service provider can assist in differentiating between different types of hearing problems.
7. Hearing loss may be caused by obstruction of the outer ear canal from wax, fluid or changes in the structure or function of the middle ear system, and changes in function of the nervous system.
8. Some of these hearing problems can be treated whilst others may be permanent and may need assistive devices.
9. It is important to consult with a certified service provider early; all forms of hearing loss may become more serious is they are left unaddressed.