Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring 1.8 APK
- Version: 1.8
- File size: 9.90MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.hyperdash
- Developer: Hyperdash
- Updated: December 05, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 31 reviews
We provide Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring 1.8 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring 1.8 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring then you may visit Hyperdash support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Hyperdash - Machine Learning Monitoring is the property and trademark from the developer Hyperdash.
Monitor the training of your machine learning model anytime, anywhere with Hyperdash!
=== With Hyperdash's free iPhone app ===
- Watch the status of your training (Running, Failed, Cancelled, or Completed)
- Dig in to your console logs for each training run, past and present
- See stack traces if the run fails
- Easily contact the developers via text to fix bugs or add features
=== Hyperdash's open-source Python SDK: ===
- Supports all Python 2.7 and 3.x machine learning libraries, including Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, PyTorch, and more!
- Works with both cloud instances and local machines (you can even use both at the same time!)
-Security and privacy are paramount to us - your data set never touches our servers
=== About Hyperdash ===
Hyperdash was founded by engineers and data scientists to put you in control of your machine learning training process. We believe that data science is a lifestyle, not always 9-5, and that data science tools should be accessible whenever, wherever your insight strikes. We are rapidly developing new features to solve our users' challenges, please let us know what you'd like to see!
=== How To ===
Download our Python SDK (supports 2.7 & 3.x) using pip and signup from the command line:
$ pip install hyperdash && hyperdash signup
Try a test run:
$ hyperdash demo
Then use the same email and password to log in to the iPhone app and view your demo run in real-time! Follow the examples and documentation on our website and GitHub page to add Hyperdash to your machine learning project.
Learn more at hyperdash.io