@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) 15.5.0 APK
- Version: 15.5.0
- File size: 16.12MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.hyperionics.avar
- Developer: Hyperionics Technology LLC
- Updated: October 13, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 63137 reviews
* Fix @Voice Folder Location function - when copying of data to new location was requested, nothing was copied...
* Added "Change voice or language" function also to the Settings menu - many users could not find it on the expanded bottom control panel.
We provide @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) 15.5.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) 15.5.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) then you may visit Hyperionics Technology LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) is the property and trademark from the developer Hyperionics Technology LLC.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar