Blight of the Immortals 1.1.0 APK
- Version: 1.1.0
- File size: 23.30MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.ironhelmet.blight
- Developer: Iron Helmet Games
- Updated: January 09, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 55 reviews
We provide Blight of the Immortals 1.1.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Blight of the Immortals is a free Strategy game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Blight of the Immortals 1.1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Blight of the Immortals then you may visit Iron Helmet Games support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Blight of the Immortals is the property and trademark from the developer Iron Helmet Games.
FANTASY! STRATEGY! ZOMBIES!
A plague of undead creatures threatens to overwhelm the land and with the fall of each town to the Blight, more walking dead rise and the zombie apocalypse draws nearer.
For the first time in centuries, the six great races of Alundria must stand together. The lawful races of Elves, Dwarves, and Men; and the chaotic races of Orcs, Goblins, and Trolls. The strengths that make each race unique... magic, money, and might are twisted and darkened as each creature returns from the dead as a zombie version of its former self.
To save the world, you must recruit heroes, expand your empire, and raise armies as fast as you can because as time marches on, so does the zombie horde.
- Blight is a unique blend of Online Strategy Board game and Collectible Card Game.
- Multiplayer is Co-OP. Players must work together to defeat the zombies.
- Multiplayer is slow-real-time and always ticking away in the background. There is no need to wait for your turn, simply login throughout the day to command your forces and coordinate with the other players.
- Single Player is turn-based and you can choose how far ahead in time to jump each turn. Earn Valour by throwing caution to the wind and jumping ahead 12 hours or pay Valour to micromanage your forces and jump ahead just 1 hour.
- The Single Player campaigns include 36 missions spanning the 6 different races. Explore new strategies, collect new hero cards, and master the different races with each new scenario.
- Collect over 100 Hero Cards and explore new strategies and combinations with each deck you build.