KeepCalling – Best Calling App 3.6.13 APK
- Version: 3.6.13
- File size: 7.97MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.keepcalling.ui
- Developer: Miron Enterprises, LLC
- Updated: August 13, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 6907 reviews
We provide KeepCalling – Best Calling App 3.6.13 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
KeepCalling – Best Calling App is a free Communication app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for KeepCalling – Best Calling App 3.6.13 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about KeepCalling – Best Calling App then you may visit Miron Enterprises, LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. KeepCalling – Best Calling App is the property and trademark from the developer Miron Enterprises, LLC.
Buy prepaid credit online and replace calling cards and phone cards with our free calling app.
This way you can make cheap calls to Mexico, India, China, Colombia, Cuba, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and many other countries worldwide. With KeepCalling it’s easy to call home.
VOICE CALLS & SMS
• Use with WiFi & 3G/4G
• Pay per minute, no hidden fees
• Works on 7'' and 10'' tablets
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AND GET:
• Lowest rates for international calls
• No hidden fees
• Minute rounding
• $2 minimum order
• Balance never expires
• Buy credit in app
• 100% call quality
• High quality international phone calls
• Access from any Android device
• Direct access to your contacts
• Cheap calling rates for international phone calls
• 24/7 Customer Service
EASY TO USE:
1. Download our app for FREE
2. Buy credit and get your PIN or login if you already have a PIN number
3. Start calling or texting
*Check what’s the rate/min for the destination you want to call in our Rates tab!
*Check out the answer to our frequently asked questions in our Help Center tab.
Set my Caller ID
*Let your friends know who’s calling them! Set your Caller ID directly from the app.
Buy Voice Credit
*Recharge your PIN directly from the app! You don’t have to go to our website anymore, you can buy Voice Credit for international calls from this tab.
Rate our app
*We value your opinion. Please let us know if you like our app!
• Use your own contact list
• Create new account from the app
• Use Speed Dial to call your favorite numbers faster
• Buy Voice Credit or set Auto Recharge directly from the app
What can I do to improve my quality when making a phone call online?
All international phone calls placed through our application depend on the quality of your Internet connection. Please make sure you have a good signal and that no other software or program is using your Internet resources when making an internet phone call.
Can I use my phone contacts?
Yes, but you have to make sure that all phone numbers are saved in international format: country code + phone number.
Where can I find the rates for SMS?
The rates for SMS are available in the More -> Rates section, next to the calling rates.
How much data does the app use for an online call?
On average, the app uses approximately 1MB/min for making a voice call. In order to benefit from the highest quality available, we advise you to use the application with a WiFi network. Any costs resulting from using the application with 3G or 4G networks when you call internationally or send an SMS are not covered by us.
Does the app work with 4G?
Yes, the app works with both 3G and 4G. Any additional costs from using the application with 3G or 4G networks are not covered by us.
BACKUP CALLING METHODS:
• Use our Toll Free or Local Access numbers from any mobile or landline.
• Use Web Call to make an internet phone call from your PC. With Web Call you can make phone calls online or send SMS to any mobile destination in the world.
We recommend that you turn off international calling with your mobile provider. This way there will be no risk to make international calls or long distance calls by accident using your current provider at much higher rates.
Having issues with the KeepCalling application? Please email us at [email protected].