Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) 1.1 APK
- Version: 1.1
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.kimheegwangsoft.intervalcalcpro
- Developer: Eumak App
- Updated: April 22, 2021
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 413 reviews
We provide Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) 1.1 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) is a free Music & Audio app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) 1.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) then you may visit Eumak App support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Music Interval App Pro (Interval Ear Training) is the property and trademark from the developer Eumak App.
Music Interval App Pro is a pro version of the existing Music Interval App which has a variety of professional content added to it.
* Interval Ear Training: Interval Ear Training generally involves listening to the sound of an interval and writing it on the score. We have created app functions which allow you to notate intervals using this method.
Press the play button and listen to the sound of the interval. Next, change the note and notate it. You can check the answer either in text format or on a score. If you select the text option, you will only be shown whether the answer is correct or not, so you can practice interval ear training until you get the right answer.
Pitch can be broadly divided into absolute pitch and relative pitch. If you select the absolute pitch or relative pitch options in this app, you can practice with them. You can also select melodic interval, which plays in sequence, or harmonic interval, which plays simultaneously. This is very useful for practicing interval ear training because all interval-related functions are available.
* Measuring the interval: Measuring the interval is straightforward in this app. If you change the height of the note, the interval is automatically measured. You can also study in a more systematic way because the number of semitones appears along with the name of the interval. Additionally, you can calculate the music interval by applying various clefs.
* Interval Test: Once you become more familiar with music intervals, try solving some interval questions. The random probability allows for a wide range of interval questions to be set. Interval questions are shown on the score and the keyboard. Even if you are not familiar with intervals, you can answer the questions easily by counting the semitones of the two notes.
You can also select the level of difficulty, staff and clef when answering questions.
- Difficulty: Beginning level does not have any accidental signature. Intermediate level may contain one sharp, one flat or no accidental signature. Advanced level contains various accidental signatures.
- Staff: You can select either single staff or grand staff. When answering a question using grand staff, you can answer compound interval questions.
- Clef: You can select the desired clef from a variety of types and then answer interval questions.
* Interval Sight Singing: If you press the play button, you can hear the sound of the interval. If you use this option, you can practice interval sight singing.
* There are no ads.