Play Hill Climb 1.0 APK
- Version: 1.0
- File size: 45.57MB
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: com.kingformation.PlayHillClimb
- Developer: KINGFORMATION CO.,LTD.
- Updated: December 02, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 429 reviews
We provide Play Hill Climb 1.0 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
Play Hill Climb is a free Racing game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Play Hill Climb 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Play Hill Climb then you may visit KINGFORMATION CO.,LTD. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Play Hill Climb is the property and trademark from the developer KINGFORMATION CO.,LTD..
In the game, you can collect the gold coins on the road along the way and the maximum three stars in each level. At each racing track, there will be various organs, obstacles, dangerous ascents, apparent descents, narrow roads, and hairpin bays. There is only one purpose, which is to reach the end safely.
In the game, you can choose and fight against challengers to win prizes. Please also pay attention to the "landmines" and "oil stains" on the road, as long as they are accidentally pressed, the champion who will get it will fly away!
1. You can choose "Single player" or "Challenge your opponent". If you challenge your opponent successfully, you can get gold rewards.
2. You can collect gold coins on the track during the race. If you collect all the gold coins, you can get twice the reward.
3. The gold coins obtained in the race can be used to buy new cars in the "Car Mall", or to strengthen the engine or tire performance.
4. "JUMP" button can jump up.
5. "SPEED" button can do a 3 seconds sprint, and is suitable for dangerous ascents when the engine torque is insufficient.
6. The left and right arrow keys on the left side of the screen are equivalent to controlling the car steering wheel.
7. The up and down buttons on the right side of the screen are for fueling and reversing; the square button is for braking.
8. The map icon at the top left of the screen can be used to switch the real-time aerial view of the terrain.
The goal of the game is to drive the entire course, so speed is not the focus. There is only one trick, which is "slow". Especially when you see oil stains, it is best to avoid it, or keep the pressure within 10 MPH until you can pass safely; however, landmines must not be crushed.