Generala 2.0.6 APKs
- Version: 2.0.6
- File size: 14.39MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.lattanzio.generala
- Developer: Diego Lattanzio
- Updated: May 24, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 5114 reviews
We provide Generala 2.0.6 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Generala is a free Board game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Generala 2.0.6 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Generala then you may visit Diego Lattanzio support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Generala is the property and trademark from the developer Diego Lattanzio.
Generala is a game played by two or more players. Players take turns rolling five dice. After each roll, the player chooses which dice (if any) to keep, and which to reroll. A player may reroll some or all of the dice up to three times on a turn.
The following combinations earn points:
• Ones, Twos, Threes, Fours, Fives or Sixes. A player may add the numbers on any combination of dice showing the same number. For example, 4-4-4-2-6 would score 4 + 4 + 4 = 12 points in "Fours" or 2 points in "Twos" or even 6 points in "Sixes". Once a player has taken points on a specific combination, he or she may not take points for that combination again during the game.
• Straight. 20 points. A straight is any combination of dice in order: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, or 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Additionally, in a straight, a 1 can be placed after a 6, meaning a 3, 4, 5, 6 and 1 is also legal. A variation of this rule includes all combinations where only one number is missing, e.g. 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 or 1, 2, 3, 4, 6. Another variation allows a 1 to replace a 2 in a straight, e.g. 1, 1, 3, 4, 5 or 1, 3, 4, 5, 6.
• Full house. 30 points. Any set of three combined with a set of two. For example, 5-5-5-3-3.
• Four of a kind. 40 points. Four dice with the same number. For example, 2-2-2-2-6.
• Generala. 50 or 60 points. All five dice with the same number.
• Double Generala (optional). 100 or 120 points. All five dice with the same number for the second time in a game.
A player may choose in which qualifying category to score a roll. For example, one need not enter 3-3-3-3-3 in Generala – it may also go in Threes or Four of a kind.
If a player makes a Straight, Full House, or Four of a Kind on the first roll of a given turn, it is worth 5 or 10 extra points. A player who makes Generala on the first roll of a turn automatically wins the game.
A player who fails to make any valid score, or chooses not to take any other score, may scratch (eliminate) a category, such as Generala or Twos. If a player scratches a category, that player cannot score on that category for the rest of the game. Specifically, if a player scratches Generala and subsequently rolls Generala on the first roll of a turn, it may not be used as an automatic win.
The winner, if no one scores an automatic Generala win, is the player who finishes the game with the most points.