Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face 4.0.8616 APK
- Version: 4.0.8616
- File size: 8.42MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.lbe.parallel.intl
- Developer: Parallel Space
- Updated: September 25, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 3147977 reviews
1. Fully compatible with Android P
2. Optimized the overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.
We provide Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face 4.0.8616 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face 4.0.8616 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face then you may visit Parallel Space support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Parallel Space - Multiple accounts & Two face is the property and trademark from the developer Parallel Space.
Here’s the black tech for you.
Parallel Space is an unique app which allows you to sign in two different Facebook accounts simultaneously on a single Android device.
• Unique: Based on our unique container technology, Parallel Space is the only app in Google Play which allows you to run multiple accounts simultaneously
• Powerful yet tiny: As small as 2MB.
• Facebook: Connect different friends with second Facebook account
• Instagram: Share different photos with second Instagram account
• Games: Play two accounts at the same time and double up the fun!
• Parallel Space supports 99%+ apps in Google Play, explore it by yourself now!
• The permissions required by Parallel Space is used by apps running inside it. Parallel Space itself will never gather any person information from you.
• Memory, battery and network traffic consumed by Parallel Space is actually consumed by the apps running inside. Just take it easy.
For any problems, please contact us with the feedback feature or send us email: [email protected]
Follow us in Facebook for the latest news:
Join us in the Google+ Group: