Virgin TV Go 2.3.42 Prod APK
- Version: 2.3.42 Prod
- File size: 52.60MB
- Requires: Android 4.3+
- Package Name: com.lgi.virgintvgo
- Developer: Virgin Media
- Updated: May 14, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 2.50 stars – based on 4287 reviews
We provide Virgin TV Go 2.3.42 Prod APK file for Android 4.3+ and up.
Virgin TV Go is a free Entertainment app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Virgin TV Go 2.3.42 Prod APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 2.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Virgin TV Go then you may visit Virgin Media support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Virgin TV Go is the property and trademark from the developer Virgin Media.
A must-have app for all Virgin TV customers
Meet Virgin TV Go. This clever app lets you watch live TV and On Demand TV programmes, all from your mobile or tablet. You can even take the telly you love on the go, wherever you have an internet connection with WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK.
The Best Bits
As a Virgin TV customer, this app lets you:
• See what’s on using our live television guide
• Watch up to 100 live TV channels including BT Sport, Fox, Comedy Central and Sky 1,
depending on your package
• Watch a large range of On Demand TV, at home or on the go
• Download shows for offline viewing
• Watch on up to two compatible devices, or four devices with Full House TV
• Keep a list of all your favourite shows in one place to watch later
• Personalise your TV guide so your favourites are at the top
• Help keep the kids safe with parental controls
What you need
• Be a Virgin TV customer
• An Android mobile or tablet running Android 4.3 & above with WiFi internet in the UK
• Your My Virgin Media username and password
• To download shows, you need a Full House subscription or above
Virgin TV Go is available to all Virgin Media TV customers. Watching Virgin TV Go on your device through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to any monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons, and to protect the rights of our content partners, Virgin TV Go cannot be used on jailbroken devices, where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions you can find help in the following places.
Want to know more about how the app works? Take a look at virginmedia.com/helptvonthego for loads of handy info.
You can also get help in the app by selecting Help in the main menu.
Need something more? Chat to the experts on our forums at virginmedia.com/community.
Copyright ©2019 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.