Art-Net Controller LITE 1.9 APK
- Version: 1.9
- File size: 439.64kB
- Requires: Android 2.2+
- Package Name: com.litux.art_net_controller_lite
- Developer: litux
- Updated: April 02, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 93 reviews
We provide Art-Net Controller LITE 1.9 APK file for Android 2.2+ and up.
Art-Net Controller LITE is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Art-Net Controller LITE 1.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Art-Net Controller LITE then you may visit litux support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Art-Net Controller LITE is the property and trademark from the developer litux.
Art-net controller is an Android App that simply sends DMX 512 packets through Wifi following the Artnet and/or sACN E1.31 protocols
THIS VERSION IS A TRIAL VERSION WITH SAME FEATURES THAT THE 2 BEERS VERSION BUT ONLY WITH 48CH ACTIVES IN EVERY UNIVERSE
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it ;-)
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks.
You can find a quick start guide at:
- New Shape Generator
- Colorized Faders, Buttons and Fixtures
- Added new options on Editpatch, Color, control Fixture , Cuelists and more
- New option to find Nodes on Settings
- Option to see channels in %
- New Faders design solving Android 6+ problems
- Solved lot of bugs and issues
- 4 Universes
- sACN (e1.31) Support
- New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
- New Patch Editor
- Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
- Option to share shows
- New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits...)
- DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
- Added integrated menu button
- Better FAN an FINE control
- Solved lot of issues
- RGB or CMY color chooser
- Submasters Master on Tablet mode
- Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
- Solved all know issues
- Added Tablet Mode (settings)
- Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
- Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
- New "Record Stage" option to record all output parameters
- Added "configurable multiplier" to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
- Added WIPE ALL option on File
- Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
- Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
- Solved previous know issues and others
- Added CueList TAB
- Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)... Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,....
- Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
- Solved some functional problems and bugs
- Solved some visual aspects