Livestream 4.1.12 APK
- Version: 4.1.12
- File size: 58.79MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.livestream.livestream
- Developer: Livestream
- Updated: June 12, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 69391 reviews
We provide Livestream 4.1.12 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Livestream is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Livestream 4.1.12 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Livestream then you may visit Livestream support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Livestream is the property and trademark from the developer Livestream.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone