Equate 2.0 APK
- Version: 2.0
- File size: 1.12MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.llamacorp.equate
- Developer: LlamaCorp
- Updated: May 31, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 291 reviews
We provide Equate 2.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Equate is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Equate 2.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Equate then you may visit LlamaCorp support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Equate is the property and trademark from the developer LlamaCorp.
Equate is a unit converting calculator designed to make converting from one unit to another fast and simple.
For example, to convert 1/4 cup into tablespoons, type 1÷4, press cup, and then press tbsp. That's it.
To find the number of Dollars in a Bitcoin, simply move to the currency tab, click BTC, and then USD. The result will be the price of a Bitcoin in US Dollars. Currency conversions use rates that are updated every 20 mins.
App is ad-free and open source (see Github link below).
Units Types Supported:
- Currency and cryptocurrencies
- Fuel economy
- Convert between historical and modern dollars: find how much $15 in 1945 is worth today
- Scrollable and selectable history of operations lets you recall both previous queries and results
- Operator keys intelligently disable to prevent syntax errors
- Dynamic font sizes keeps your numbers large and on screen
- Parenthesis matching will automatically highlighted a matching parenthesis set
- Smart parenthesis automatically close without causing an error
- Implied multiplication added between numbers and parenthesis
- Fully editable display allows for editing the middle of a input
- Copy, cut, and paste operations fully supported
- Hold percent button for ~4 seconds to switch with EE
- Hold a result in history to delete it
Checkout the open source code on Github:
Send comments, suggestions, and bugs to LlamaCorp1 (at) gmail.com
Designed and coded by Evan Respaut.