Automate 1.20.1 APK
- Version: 1.20.1
- File size: 5.19MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.llamalab.automate
- Developer: LlamaLab
- Updated: July 03, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 19198 reviews
We provide Automate 1.20.1 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Automate is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Automate 1.20.1 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Automate then you may visit LlamaLab support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Automate is the property and trademark from the developer LlamaLab.
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 260 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start or kill app activity or service
• Send or receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground or installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute (root) shell command
• Reboot or shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip or unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download and REST calls using HTTP request
• Cloud messaging: communicate with other devices
• Compose or send e-mail, Gmail, MMS and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent or received SMS
• Await incoming or outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check or change account data sync, airplane mode, AppOps, app notifications, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), interruptions, mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi signal strength, wired headset
• Check acceleration, device orientation, light, magnetic field, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan or write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Set image/live wallpaper
• Play or record audio, video or text-to-speech
• Control or await media player change
• Read media (Exif/MP3) tags
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await or cancel notification
• Get or set clipboard content
• Get or create calendar event
• Get contact
• Add alarm or timer
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage or throughput
• Listen for speech recognition or Google Now voice command
• Await motion gesture or headset button press
• Get weather
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
E-mail: [email protected]