LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ 1.2.62 APK
- Version: 1.2.62
- File size: 43.07MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.logicappkids
- Developer: LogicLike
- Updated: June 03, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 407 reviews
We provide LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ 1.2.62 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ 1.2.62 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ then you may visit LogicLike support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ is the property and trademark from the developer LogicLike.
LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ - the best educational game.
Every parent wants to give their kids the best education possible, and we are here to help you with that! We've made an app for preschoolers and elementary school kids. With the step-by-step LogicLike course, kids aged 4, 5, and 6 can get ready for school, and those aged 6, 7, and 8 can practice during the 1st and 2nd grade. In LogicLike, we offer a range of exercises for kids to help them develop logic, critical thinking, and deduction for children and toddlers. We use special approach to train memory and attention. Developed by experienced educational professionals and teachers, puzzles and riddles, rebuses, children's games for boys and girls to develop logic and critical thinking are to help develop deduction, memory, and other intellectual faculties.
We've got 2500+ educational and mathematical riddles, tricky questions, smart riddles, rebuses, and arithmetic problems waiting for you. Interesting, easy and difficult, training, and informative games for boys and girls, lessons and tasks. Captivating brain teasers to practice 15-20 every day help to stay sharp and train the brain. Your kid will enjoy developing thinking, and deduction, as well as memory, attention, and intellect!
TRY ALL TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PUZZLES!
- Logic puzzles: find the odd item in the picture, odd word out, sets, arrange the items, sort the items.
- 3D thinking: puzzles to practice spatial thinking. Shapes, geometric figures, and colors.
- True or false.
- Math puzzles: children's mathematical rebuses with letters and figures, magic squares, math and arithmetic problems.
- Find a pattern and what comes next.
- Weighing and transfusions.
- Chess puzzles for beginners.
- Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro, figures
- Math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, abacus games) for 1 - 2 grade.
- Educational tasks for kids and toddlers.
- Arithmetic: lessons of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Getting ready for school and other tasks and problems to develop intellect.
CAN YOU FINISH THE WHOLE COURSE OF GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL + ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
The collection of educational puzzles and math problems to practice with kids and toddlers is getting bigger every day!
We've got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, arithmetic, math problems, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks and puzzles to develop thinking, memory.
We add new interesting educational puzzles to develop logic and children's rebuses to train thinking on a regular basis.
While playing, your kid will develop and improve important skills, memory, and logic faculties:
1. Thinking critically, out of the box, reasoning and analyzing logically. Memory, and math.
2. Interest in new puzzles, willingness to learn and handle information productively. Best preschool and school education.
3. Solving any logic puzzles easily and finding answers to the hardest questions, riddles, problems, and tasks.
4. The courses are developed for children aged 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. 1 - 2 grade. Focus on self-study.
Intellect-developing tasks and riddles, rebuses and math problems (1st and 2nd grade), games for boys and girls - they can become a new hobby for kids and toddlers who are 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 years old. Do logic exercises and have fun - learning at LogicLike is waiting for you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]