CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator APK
- Package Name: com.logipipe.circuitsafari
- Developer: Logipipe, LLC
- Updated: January 01, 1970
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 61 reviews
We provide CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator APK file for Android + and up.
CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator then you may visit Logipipe, LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. CircuitSafari SPICE Simulator is the property and trademark from the developer Logipipe, LLC.
CircuitSafari is software for interactive electronic schematic capture and mixed signal simulation with a touchscreen interface.
• AC, DC and transient circuit analysis
• unlimited workspace, limited only by the amount of memory on your device
• schematics spanning an unlimited number of pages
• hierarchical schematics with unlimited subcircuit depth
• full autorouting for schematic capture
• cut and paste parts of circuits between different schematics
• subcircuit specification through schematic capture or a spice net list
• subcircuit formal arguments
• support for expressions in component parameters
• import standard spice models and subcircuits from third party vendors
• develop a custom library of components for use in future simulations
• generate professional looking pdf files and printouts of schematics
• continuous autosaving in the background as the circuit is being edited
• Google Drive™ integration
• share circuits through email or Google Drive
• schematic capture and circuit simulation without a network connection
• multiple channel oscilloscope with linear and logarithmic views incuding FFT (pro version only for circuits with more than 25 nodes)
• interactive component adjustment and display of simulation results as the simulation is in progress
• visualization of simulation progress on simulated LEDs, seven segment displays, bar displays and dot matrix displays
• interact with your circuit through simulated switches and potentiometers
• learn electronics and program use through included example circuits
• export a net list that can be imported directly into KiCad Pcbnew for PC board layout
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.