Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News 4.8 APKs
- Version: 4.8
- File size: 15.68MB
- Requires: Android 4.2+
- Package Name: com.lts.cricingif
- Developer: Cricingif
- Updated: December 03, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 8639 reviews
We provide Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News 4.8 APKs file for Android 4.2+ and up.
Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News is a free Sports app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News 4.8 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News then you may visit Cricingif support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Cricingif - Pak vs. Aus Live Cricket Score & News is the property and trademark from the developer Cricingif.
Trending now: MCL Masters Champions League 2016, PSL Pakistan Super League Dubai 2016, South Africa vs England SAvEng
• Fastest live score updates on the web. The bar has been raised.
• Ball-by-ball live streaming cricket video clips- Who needs text commentary when you can see it all happen?
• Get the app and share brilliant cricketing moments with your friends
• Select your favorite teams and get push notifications from Cricingif when the match is about to start.
• Watch highlights videos of currently playing and recent matches.
• Coverage of International ODI, T20 and Test Cricket, ICC ODI World Cup, ICC World T20, Champions League T20, Asia Cup, PSL Pakistan Super League, MCL Masters Champions League and other major series’ cricket live scores and highlights in real time. Popular domestic series also covered.
• PSL Pakistan Super League, MCL Masters Champions League live now!
*The contents of this website are covered by the doctrine of “fair dealing” permitted by the laws. More specifically Section 57 of the Copyright Ordinance, 1962. The owner of this website neither claim any copyright of match coverage nor seek to violate anyone else’s rights. We are passionate about cricket and seek to bring the game to a segment of the audience who does not have access to TV. It will be noted that the contents on this website are neither live, nor live streaming links are provided/permitted.
Any case you feel that any of your rights have been infringed by any content on this website, please outline the information with respect to the infringing material, mail us and we shall endeavor to respond within 24 hours of such query.