Mono Bluetooth Router 1.2.17 APK
- Version: 1.2.17
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.maxistar.monobluetoothfree
- Developer: MaxiStar
- Updated: October 24, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.17 stars – based on 42508 reviews
We provide Mono Bluetooth Router 1.2.17 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Mono Bluetooth Router is a free Music & Audio app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Mono Bluetooth Router 1.2.17 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.17 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Mono Bluetooth Router then you may visit MaxiStar support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Mono Bluetooth Router is the property and trademark from the developer MaxiStar.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!