PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide 3.5.23 APKs
- Version: 3.5.23
- File size: 5.19MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.medpresso.Lonestar.psychnotes
- Developer: Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- Updated: March 26, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 43 reviews
We provide PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide 3.5.23 APKs file for Android 5.0+ and up.
PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide 3.5.23 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide then you may visit Skyscape Medpresso Inc support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide is the property and trademark from the developer Skyscape Medpresso Inc.
Perfect wherever you are…in class, in clinical, and in any practice setting! This handy guide delivers quick access to need-to-know information on DSM-5 disorders and treatments, psychotropic drugs, documentation and patient education. No other book delivers as much in a format that is easy to read, easy to access, and fits in your pocket. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
- Coverage of documentation - psychiatric medications, restraints and seclusion - DSM-5 disorders and treatments and patient education and care.
- Basic behavioral theories at a glance
- Key aspects of psychiatric and crisis interventions
- General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
- Essential information on psychotropic drugs
- Client/family education tables, tips and strategies
- Cultural considerations and assessment tool
- Reusable mental health history, multiaxial assessment, CAGE, and many other assessment tools
- Clinical pearls throughout to provide practical on-the-spot advice
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- All content thoroughly reviewed, revised and updated to incorporate the newest knowledge in the field and new drugs and drug updates
- Mini-Cognitive Assessment Instrument for Dementia
- Rating scale for Lewy Body disease
- Self-administered Patient Health Questionnaires 2 and 9
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tab 1. Basics
Tab 2. Assessment
Tab 3. Disorders/Interventions
Tab 4. Drugs/Labs
Tab 5. Drugs A-Z
Tab 6. Crisis
Tab 7. Geri
Tab 8. Tools/Index
5th Edition by Darlene D. Pedersen MSN, APRN, PMHCNS