Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 9.1.283 APK
- Version: 9.1.283
- File size: 11.35MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.mcgrawhill.qmdt2014
- Developer: MobiSystems
- Updated: November 23, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 441 reviews
We provide Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 9.1.283 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 9.1.283 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment then you may visit MobiSystems support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is the property and trademark from the developer MobiSystems.
When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT)--the ultimate on-call and office companion. This streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference delivers evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information on more than 950 diseases and disorders regularly encountered in hospital and outpatient settings.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Immediate access to critical information -Content derived from CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT), the world's most trusted annually updated internal medicine text
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, and Evidence
Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD Professor of Medicine, Emeritus Division of General Internal Medicine Department of Medicine University of California, San Francisco
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections