Oxford Medical Dictionary 9.1.363 APK
- Version: 9.1.363
- File size: 5.91MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.concisemedical
- Developer: MobiSystems
- Updated: August 22, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 6755 reviews
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Fully optimized support for Android 8
• Improved integration of the Look up features for Google apps
• Bug fixes and improvements
We provide Oxford Medical Dictionary 9.1.363 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Oxford Medical Dictionary is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Oxford Medical Dictionary 9.1.363 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Oxford Medical Dictionary then you may visit MobiSystems support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Oxford Medical Dictionary is the property and trademark from the developer MobiSystems.
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.