mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App 2.2.3 APK
- Version: 2.2.3
- File size: 6.83MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.mspy.lite
- Developer: mSpy Company
- Updated: April 07, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.80 stars – based on 3269 reviews
We provide mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App 2.2.3 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App is a free Lifestyle app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App 2.2.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App then you may visit mSpy Company support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. mLite Phone Tracker App & Phone Locator App is the property and trademark from the developer mSpy Company.
Yes. No. Maybe. All three answers are perfectly valid. Try mSpy Lite, a handy yet straightforward parental control app, which connects your kid with a single click. Designed to erase unwanted fears and worries connected with your kids, mSpy Lite will become your ideal parenting helper. It can tell you about your kid’s mobile usage, including call and sms logs! You can also check the exact location of your teen at every particular moment. It might be said without exaggeration, with mSpy Lite parents can rest assured that their kids are ok and they are not doing anything naughty or risky. Plus, this easy to use parental control program helps your detect any problems your kids might face and act the moment it takes place!
Currently the following features are presented in mSpy Lite:
• Real time SMS logs tracking: check your kid’s every single SMS sent or received. Apart from the content itself, this SMS tracker allows you to see the name of the sender/ recipient as well as the exact date and time. This can flag some of the biggest problems right away.
• Call logs monitoring: know who your children call to and get calls from. Plus, you have a wonderful possibility to determine how much time they spend talking and when.
• Real time GPS phone tracker: check the real time GPS location of your child every time such necessity occurs. By the way, mSpy Lite is by far the best GPS app for Android.
• Installed apps monitoring: make sure that your child uses the age-appropriate programs. mSpy Lite helps you reveal any “dangerous” apps, which are not recommended for immature people or which you don’t want your kid to use.
• Contact list: have a closer look at their full contact list to find out who they communicate with. Pay closer attention to those who you don’t know personally.
The mSpy Lite app keeps on improving and new features will be added on a regular basis.
*The Control Panel of mSpy Lite*
It’s the very first version of mSpy Lite Control Panel. At the moment it shows notifications about logs. To view these logs in details you will need to open your Control Panel in Browser right from the app. Later, we will add the full Control Panel mobile version with all mSpy Lite features.
You can download this application and use it for free if you have any active mSpy subscription. Those who are new to the world of parental control or haven’t used mSpy before are required by get the monthly subscription, which is worth $14.99**.
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
This mobile phone monitoring app is easy and rather fast to install. We have a detailed guide to help you set it up within minutes.
Note that the installation process involves Parent's and Kid's phone.
*Before you get started with mSpy Lite*
1) Please be aware that mSpy Lite involves a visible icon on your child’s device. Thus, your children will know that you have installed a mobile phone tracker on their devices.
2) Monitoring your kid’s mobile device may prove insufficient when it comes to children’s bringing up. It is essential to teach your kids major mobile safety issues and discuss mobile phone usage dangers on a regular basis. Talk to your kids and engage with them online.
3) Setting a technology agreement can become a nice idea to be able to handle difficult issues with your kids’ tech usage now and in future.
When questions arise, contact us via e-mail [email protected] or call us +1 855 896 0041 24/7!
* Legal Info: https://www.mspy.com/legal-info.html