MuseScore: view and play sheet music 2.1.4 APK
- Version: 2.1.4
- File size: 57.44MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.musescore.playerlite
- Developer: MuseScore
- Updated: December 04, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 19269 reviews
We provide MuseScore: view and play sheet music 2.1.4 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
MuseScore: view and play sheet music is a free Music & Audio app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for MuseScore: view and play sheet music 2.1.4 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about MuseScore: view and play sheet music then you may visit MuseScore support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. MuseScore: view and play sheet music is the property and trademark from the developer MuseScore.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practise by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Transpose melody and chord symbols
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control and count-in
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Yes, by uploading your files to your online account.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.