29 Card Game by NeuralPlay 1.05 APKs
- Version: 1.05
- File size: 8.29MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.neuralplay.android.twentynine
- Developer: NeuralPlay, LLC
- Updated: November 19, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 14 reviews
We provide 29 Card Game by NeuralPlay 1.05 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
29 Card Game by NeuralPlay is a free Card game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for 29 Card Game by NeuralPlay 1.05 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about 29 Card Game by NeuralPlay then you may visit NeuralPlay, LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 29 Card Game by NeuralPlay is the property and trademark from the developer NeuralPlay, LLC.
Play Twenty Nine (29), also known as Twenty Eight (28), against the challenging NeuralPlay AI!
Just learning Twenty Nine? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and moves. Play along and learn!
Experienced Twenty Nine player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Play with the Twenty Nine rules you like! NeuralPlay's Twenty Nine offers many rule options for you to customize the game to your liking. A basic beginner version and a more advanced version are preset.
Rule customizations include:
• Notrump - Allow no trump suit to be chosen by declarer. There will be no trump suit during play.
• 7th card - Make the 7th card dealt to the declarer determine the trump suit. This card is visible to the declarer when dealt, but will not be revealed to other players until the trump suit is revealed during play.
• Double - After the trump suit choice but before the second deal, the defenders will be given the option to double the bid.
• Redouble - After a double, the declaring team will be given the option to redouble the double.
• Single hand - After the second deal, players will be given the option to play a single hand. A single hand is played with notrump and without a partner against both opponents. The declarer of the single hand must capture all 8 tricks.
• Marriage (pair) bonus - When a player has both the king and queen of trump in hand at the time trump is revealed, a bonus of 4 points is received.
• Cancel invalid deals - Some hands are invalid, when this occurs the hand will be redealt.
• Reveal trump - Choose to reveal trump either automatically before the first discard or ask before discarding.
• Point for last trick - Award 1 point for capturing the last trick, making the maximum possible score 29 points instead of 28 points.
• Play direction - Choose the play direction to be either clockwise or counterclockwise.
• Bidder trump lead - Choose to allow bidder to lead trump before it has been revealed.
• Leading - Choose either the dealer or the player after the dealer to be the initial leader.
• Minimum bid - Set the minimum bid from 14 to 17 points.
• Half bid penalty - Capturing less than half of one's bid is a double point penalty.
• 21 or more bonus - Bids of 21 or more points are worth double points.
• Undertrump - Allow the discard of a trump card of rank lower than a higher ranking trump card already on the trick.
• Game over - Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
We have included many of the popular Twenty Nine rule options. If there are other rule options you would like to see in a future release, please let us know.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all.
• Leaderboards. Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you win.
• Replay hand.
• Player statistics.
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Twenty Nine (29). We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected]