Perfect Player IPTV 184.108.40.206 APK
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 15.15MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.niklabs.pp
- Developer: Niklabs Software
- Updated: December 04, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 8911 reviews
We provide Perfect Player IPTV 18.104.22.168 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Perfect Player IPTV is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Perfect Player IPTV 22.214.171.124 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Perfect Player IPTV then you may visit Niklabs Software support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Perfect Player IPTV is the property and trademark from the developer Niklabs Software.
The app doesn't contain any channels, you need to add Playlists in Settings for this.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
- Nice OSD menus and infos for easy and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
- Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
- IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
- Local files watching (from SDCard, USB, etc)
- Video plugins support (online videos watching)
- Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
- Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
- udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
- Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player's PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
- Can be controlled by mouse, keyboard, remote control, pointers, etc
- Big controls panel is useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the pannel with the two fingers touch)
- Extended EPG info viewing
- For more details and docs, please, visit http://www.niklabs.com
- Play last channel at startup