PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio 2.07.15219.release APK
- Version: 2.07.15219.release
- File size: 27.72MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.obreey.reader
- Developer: Obreey Products
- Updated: July 04, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 40282 reviews
- restoring the notes in the book after entering the PocketBook Cloud
- showing previously hidden files
- simplifying registration on the PocketBook Cloud
- changings in the synchronization settings
- bug fixes
We provide PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio 2.07.15219.release APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio is a free Books & Reference app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio 2.07.15219.release APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio then you may visit Obreey Products support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. PocketBook reader - pdf, epub, fb2, mobi, audio is the property and trademark from the developer Obreey Products.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese