IPTV Extreme 106.0 APK
- Version: 106.0
- File size: 44.81MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.pecana.iptvextreme
- Developer: Paolo Turatti
- Updated: May 12, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 17581 reviews
We provide IPTV Extreme 106.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
IPTV Extreme is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for IPTV Extreme 106.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about IPTV Extreme then you may visit Paolo Turatti support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. IPTV Extreme is the property and trademark from the developer Paolo Turatti.
If you usually use VLC or IPTV bouquet for Dreambox to watch TV this app is for you.
I suggested to install VLC for Android or Better MX Player if your default Video Player is not able to Play streaming video
If you would like to translate the applcation in your language please contact me!
- Integrated Player
- Preview mode YouTube style
- M3U playlists support
- EPG support (TV Guide)
- Auto EPG update
- EPG alias management
- All the EPG providers are included
- Picons support in different size
- Ability to download On Demand Programs!
- Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
- More than 10 Themes availables!
- Time Recording (Only Pro)
- Timers Management (Only Pro)
- Autostart On Boot Function
- Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
- Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
- Sliding EPG time
Additional features are available in Pro version:
- Ad free
- (Beta) Automatically search for Free Playlist On the WEB!
- Time Recording
- A big thanks from me
- Many others up coming soon..
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to use your own IPTV list to watch channels
* First you'll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file.