Pedometer Free & Step Counter 1.2.105 APK
- Version: 1.2.105
- File size: 7.74MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.pedometer.nogps
- Developer: Zulumaniya
- Updated: April 27, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 1615 reviews
We provide Pedometer Free & Step Counter 1.2.105 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Pedometer Free & Step Counter is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Pedometer Free & Step Counter 1.2.105 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Pedometer Free & Step Counter then you may visit Zulumaniya support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Pedometer Free & Step Counter is the property and trademark from the developer Zulumaniya.
Arguably the best pedometer for walking and running. We have created an extremely precise step and calorie counter for leisurely strolls and gym workouts with a beautiful widget. With our pedometer, you will always be aware of the distance you've walked (in km).
It's very simple to set up and use — and yet, very accurate, sensitive, and energy-efficient.
To make our pedometer as energy-efficient as possible, we did this:
- the pedometer works in the background mode if the widget is installed on the main screen
- we removed GPS position tracking to save the battery
- our pedometer works offline and does a great job counting steps and measuring the distance covered without an Internet connection
- step counter free
- calorie counter
- distance counter (km or miles)
- background mode
- detailed daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reports (fitness tracker)
- configurable sensitivity and step length calculation
- achievement awards
- all of the features are 100% free
- a convenient and informative widget on the main phone screen
- compact installation size
If you want to stay in good shape, you need to make several thosand steps every day. Walking is highly beneficial for your health because it trains your heart, helps lose weight, activates various processes in your body, and evern substitutes a number of other physical exercises. So let's walk, get slimmer and healthier! Analyze your daily reports to know how much you've walked and what distance you've covered.
You can download and install "Pedometer - Step Counter" free of charge. It's truly a must-have app for all phone owners.