Period Tracker 3.1.3 APK
- Version: 3.1.3
- File size: 21.14MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.period.tracker.lite
- Developer: GP International LLC
- Updated: August 18, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 326815 reviews
We provide Period Tracker 3.1.3 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Period Tracker is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Period Tracker 3.1.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Period Tracker then you may visit GP International LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Period Tracker is the property and trademark from the developer GP International LLC.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Please email comments and suggestions to [email protected].
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .