Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker 1.12 APKs
- Version: 1.12
- File size: 48.76MB
- Requires: Android 4.3+
- Package Name: com.photo.editor.pic.video.filters.collage.maker
- Developer: JVSTUDIOS - Maps & Personalization
- Updated: June 02, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 1797 reviews
We provide Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker 1.12 APKs file for Android 4.3+ and up.
Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker is a free Photography app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker 1.12 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker then you may visit JVSTUDIOS - Maps & Personalization support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Photo Art:Photo Editor, Video, Pic & Collage Maker is the property and trademark from the developer JVSTUDIOS - Maps & Personalization.
PicArt is a powerful photo editor and video maker app with free effects, overlays, and filters. With just simple and fast touches, you can create artistic high quality and free photo effects without any professional skills. It offers all the advanced photo editor tools and amazing photo filters and photo effects to edit photos, enhance images and make videos.
Photo Editor PicArt offers everything you want to edit pictures and make videos. A bunch of stylish effects, filters, grids and draw tools help you create an eye-catching photo effects with filters. Once you are done editing pics you can easily share or post Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc.
FREE and All-in-one Photo Editor PicArt features:
1. Enhance: Use this feature to fix the color of an image, or add illumination. If you really want to make the photo stand out, choose the Hi-Def option.
2. Crop: There are many pre-set cropping ratio choices including among others 3:5, 4:6, 5:7, 4:5, 9:16, and 11:14. You can also always do a Custom crop.
3. Orientation: This feature lets you rotate images left to right or right to left as well as flip them.
4. Text: Got something to add? Choose a color and type a caption.
5. Draw: Pick a color and a paintbrush size (denoted in different circle sizes) and doodle on your picture. Don’t like your art? Use the eraser button to make adjustments.
6. Lighting: Easily adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, and Shadows on a photo by making a selection and using the slider bar.
7. Color: Interested in changing the hue of the photo? Use the slider bar to adjust how much Saturation, Warmth, Tint, and Fade you want to appear.
8. Sharpness: Simply move the vertical blue line along the scroll wheel to make a picture sharper or duller.
9. Effects: Change the overall impact of an image with this option. The available choices are Clyde, Avenue, Haas, Arizona, Lucky, Dean, Keylime, Boardwalk, Sentosa, Sage, Metropolis, and Cruz.
10. Focus: With this feature simply select the circle or rectangle to make an area on the image stand out.
11. Whiten: Pick a circle size and whiten the center of a picture.
12. Vignette: Use this feature to add those cool blurry edges to a photo. Tap on the image to reveal an adjustable oval. Space outside of the oval receives a slightly blurred treatment.
13. Redeye: This works just like other red-eye removal features. Pick a circle size; tap the point in the picture you want to fix and presto – no more red-eye.
14. Blur: Want to make something in the photo a little less visible, with multiple brush sizes this feature does the trick.
15. Blemish: Have imperfections you want to remove? Simply tap the imperfection in the picture on the screen and watch it vanish.
16. Splash: This option transforms a color picture into black and white and then you pick the Free Color or Smart Color option to add spots of color back into it.
17. Meme: Who doesn’t love a good Meme? Quickly turn one of your pictures into one by entering some clever text, the Meme feature does the rest.
18. Frames: Choose from a variety of options to frame your shots. There’s everything from standard frames to filmstrips to those that can apply an antique effect.
19. Overlays: Get creative with your shots by adding an overlay such as a circle, diamond, or a series of blocks to frame the picture.
20. Stickers: Think that guy in your photo would look better with a barbershop-style mustache? You can easily add one to it with the sticker feature. There is also a ton of other stickers in the pack including a lightning bolt, glasses, and exaggerated eyelashes.
There are so many fun and useful photo editing features in PicArt app, you might end up using it to edit and share all your pics. That’s just fine with us! Download now on your phone and see how it quickly transforms your memories into real pics that you can share with friends and family.