Pingcoin 0.1.31 APKs
- Version: 0.1.31
- File size: 4.46MB
- Requires: Android 5.1+
- Package Name: com.pingcoin.android.pingcoin
- Developer: Pingcoin
- Updated: May 17, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.00 stars – based on 27 reviews
We provide Pingcoin 0.1.31 APKs file for Android 5.1+ and up.
Pingcoin is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Pingcoin 0.1.31 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Pingcoin then you may visit Pingcoin support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Pingcoin is the property and trademark from the developer Pingcoin.
Please note: Fake coins will never appear as genuine, but some genuine coins may not be recognized as genuine.
Pingcoin is the digital version of the classical "ping test" for catching counterfeit coins. By recording and analyzing the sound produced by your coins the app is able to tell you if the coin is genuine or fake.
If you've ever found yourself not quite 100% sure about a coin's authenticity, try the ping test with the Ping Coin app. It will prevent you from getting fooled by counterfeit coins and it you will have peace of mind purchasing from even the shadiest coin sellers at fairs and garage sales.
How it works
A coin, like a musical instrument, produces a characteristic sound. Like a musical instrument this sound depends on its shape and on the material it's made out of. A wooden flute sounds different compared to a copper one. Similarly two coins of the same size and weight will sound differently based on the material they're made of.
The app will compare the characteristic sound of your coin (usually comprised of three frequencies) to my reference values. For each coin and for each frequency a tolerance threshold is displayed. If your coin's frequencies fall within the thresholds, it will almost certainly be genuine!
How to ping your coin
Pinch the coin at its center keeping the surface area of your fingers to a minimum. (Imagine that the coin vibrates at the sides but stays fixed at its center.) Then flick the coin with a finger from your other hand. This can be done very softly. Don't worry if the sound is shorted and muffled, your smartphone mic will pick it up anyway.
Coins currently supported
- Gold South-African Krugerrand (1 oz)
- Gold American Eagle (1 oz)
- Gold Austrian Corona (100)
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf (1 oz)
- Gold Great Britain Britania (1 oz)
- Gold Australian Kangaroo (1 oz)
- Gold Chinese Panda (1 oz)
- Gold Iranian Bahar Azadi
- Gold APMEX Round (1/4 oz)
- Silver Australian Koala (1 oz)
- Silver Britannia (1 oz)
- Silver American Buffalo (1 oz)
- Silver American Peace Dollar [alpha]
- Silver American Morgan Dollar [alpha]
- Silver Cook Islands Bounty (1 oz)
- Silver American Eagle (1 oz)
- Silver Somalian Elephant (1 oz)
- Silver Australian Kookaburra (1 oz)
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf (1 oz)
- Silver Chinese Panda (1 oz)
- Silver Austrian Philharmonic (1 oz)
- Silver Australian Lunar Rooster (1 oz)
- Silver Tuvalo (1 oz)
- Silver Swedish 5 Kronor [alpha]
- Silver Franklin Half Dollar
- Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- Silver Mexican Libertad
- Silver Morgan Dollar
- Silver Peace Dollar
Submit new coins
Use the "Submit a coin" feature inside the app to submit a recording for a new coin to be added. Once the ping has been analyzed, the coin will appear in the list.
Any other feedback is GREATLY appreciated :)