Battery Widget 2.40 APK
- Version: 2.40
- File size: 1.68MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.pjw.batterywidget
- Developer: JINASYS
- Updated: August 12, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 10935 reviews
We provide Battery Widget 2.40 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Battery Widget is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Battery Widget 2.40 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Battery Widget then you may visit JINASYS support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Battery Widget is the property and trademark from the developer JINASYS.
BatteryWidget shows an exact battery level on the status bar, health, temperature, voltage, CPU usage.
Clicking once installed widget, the widget shows the temperature and voltage.
Double-click the Setup screen appears.
English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Chinese support.
1. Charge, Discharge, Warning, Danger, Full charging alarm.
2. Battery status indicator on the status bar notifications.
3. 1x1, 2x2 widgets in the form of pie charts.
4. It is possible to change the color, size and position of the widget.
5. Temperature, voltage, battery life, charging, screen status logging.
Plus version only
6. Supports the additional status bar icons.
7. Widget resolution.
8. Wi-Fi, Mobile, CPU usage logging.
9. Show the estimated time for charging or discharging.
10. Overheat alarm.
11. Full charge alarm level setting.
How To install the widget:
Android 2.3 or less : Long press on any empty space on your homescreen, Click on the widget menu then click on the widget you want to install.
Android 3.0 : Click on the upper right corner of the homescreen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.
Android 4.0 or late : In the app list screen, Click on the widget menu then drag on the widget you want to install.