Bagha Chheli Game 2.0 APK
- Version: 2.0
- File size: 1.88MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.pradhan.k.manoj.BaghaChheliGame
- Developer: Manoj Kumar Pradhan
- Updated: August 12, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 199 reviews
We provide Bagha Chheli Game 2.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Bagha Chheli Game is a free Board game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Bagha Chheli Game 2.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Bagha Chheli Game then you may visit Manoj Kumar Pradhan support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Bagha Chheli Game is the property and trademark from the developer Manoj Kumar Pradhan.
It is an asymmetric Board Game played between two players somewhat similar to Chess.
Exciting Features :
1. Take side of Tiger as well as Goat
2. Play at three different complexity level
3. Each level has 15+ variation for initial Tiger positioning
4. View previous game results
The Bagha Chheli (Tiger Goat) Game is a very popular board game in the rural parts of Odisha, Pashima Banga, some other parts of India and Nepal. Basically it is a mini version of Chess even known as the "Village Chess", "Bagh-Chal", "Bagha Bandi", "Sher-bakar" etc.
The Bagha Chheli Game is played between two Players on a Board consisting of 25 intersections points. The Board allows placing of four Bagha(Tiger) and 20 Chheli(Goat). One Player takes side of Bagha(Tiger) and the other takes side of the Chheli.
* Option to play by taking side of either Goat or Tiger team
* Option to play at three difficulty level
* View play results
* Review, Share
- First, the Player taking side of Bagha places all four Bagha on the Board.
- Then the Player taking side of Chheli places one Chheli on the Board and asks other Player to reposition a Bagha.
- Once all 20 Chheli are on Board, a Chheli can change it's position on the Board.
- A Bagha/Chheli can move to a near by vacant intersection one place at a time. The movement happens on the lines of the Board
- A Chheli is considered as captured/killed by a Bagha and is taken out of the Board if the Bagha jumps over it. A Bagha can jump over a Cheli, if the Chheli is next to Bagha and there is a vacant intersection next to the Chheli in the same direction. Can be jumped once in a single turn.
- A Bagha cannot jump over another Bagha. A Chheli can not jump at all.
- The Player taking side of Bagha wins the game if the Player manages to kill more than four Chheli so that it is impossible to block Bagha's movement.
- The Player taking side of Chheli wins the game if the Player manages to block movement of all four Bagha.
- A draw happens if result can not be decided after 100 moves.