Read by QxMD 126.96.36.199 APK
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 26.92MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.qxmd.readbyqxmd
- Developer: QxMD Medical Software Inc.
- Updated: September 17, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.60 stars – based on 1770 reviews
- improved link retrieval speed
- bug fixes and performance improvements
We provide Read by QxMD 184.108.40.206 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Read by QxMD is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Read by QxMD 220.127.116.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.60 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Read by QxMD then you may visit QxMD Medical Software Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Read by QxMD is the property and trademark from the developer QxMD Medical Software Inc..
Read's simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: "Stellar. The future of medical literature review... This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate." - User Review
4¾ stars: "The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived" and among "...the most innovative medical apps"
- Get full text PDFs with one tap
- Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
- Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
- Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
- Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
- Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
- Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
- Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build 'Read by QxMD'?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email [email protected] to have this feature added for your university.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.