Light Flow - LED Control 3.75.03 APK
- Version: 3.75.03
- File size: 19.37MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite
- Developer: Reactle
- Updated: September 07, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.50 stars – based on 42975 reviews
We provide Light Flow - LED Control 3.75.03 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Light Flow - LED Control is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Light Flow - LED Control 3.75.03 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Light Flow - LED Control then you may visit Reactle support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Light Flow - LED Control is the property and trademark from the developer Reactle.
It's main features are:
- Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
- Sound control, including repeating sounds
- Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
- Android wear vibration support
- Sleep times
- Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
- Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
This program will allow you to control the notification color for
* SMS messages,
* MMS messages,
* New Gmail messages
* New e-mails
* Calendar reminders
* Missed calls
* Low battery
* Google Talk notifications / Hangouts
* No signal
* SMS Popup
* K9 mail
* Silent mode
You can also set repeating sounds or vibration patterns for each notification type.
It'll even push out notifications to your wearable deivces and pebble smart watch.
It works on non-rooted phones and also allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
See our FAQ for more details:
For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Not all phones support all colors or even have notification LED hardware in them.
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
★ Reboot your phone after an upgrade if having problems
★ For differences between the lite and full version see here: