Ayatul Kursi Audio 1.0 APK
- Version: 1.0
- File size: 8.21MB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: com.robot52.ayatulkursimp3
- Developer: robot52
- Updated: January 18, 2017
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.70 stars – based on 108 reviews
We provide Ayatul Kursi Audio 1.0 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
Ayatul Kursi Audio is a free Books & Reference app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Ayatul Kursi Audio 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Ayatul Kursi Audio then you may visit robot52 support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Ayatul Kursi Audio is the property and trademark from the developer robot52.
Application Ayatul Kursi Audio with High Quality Sound and Simpe Design
Benfits of Ayatul Kursi Audio
1).Hadhrat Ali bin Kaab (Radiahallahu Anhu) remarks that Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) asked him," Which is the most high ranking Aayat in the Qur'aan Kareem?" He said, " Allaah and His Rasul know best". Rasulallah repeated this statement very often. Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) stated, "Ayatul Kursi". Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"Oh Abul Munzar (family name of Abi bin Kaab). May you be blessed by this knowledge. I swear by that Being in whose Hands and Control is my life, that this Ayat has one tongue and two lips. It is by the threshold of Allaah's Arsh, Mentioning His purity".
2) Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) states that there was a room of dates, which he used to guard. He suspected that some dates were going missing. Thus one night he stood vigil and saw an animal like a young person. Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) said: "I greeted and received a reply". I asked," Who are you? Man or Jinn?" It said, "Jinn. I said, Give me your hand". He outstretched his hand. I noticed that the hand was like that of a dog. Its hair like the hair of the dog. I asked, "Are Jinns created like this?" It said, " the Jinns know there are amongst them more stronger ones". I enquired," Why did you steal?". He replied," I have come to know that you love to give charity so I decided to take a part also." Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) said: " Who will save us from your evil? It said, Aayatul Kursi which is in Surah Baqarah. He who reads it at night will be saved from our evil till the morning and he who reads it in the morning will be saved from our evil till the night."
In the morning Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) came to Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and narrated the entire event to him. Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said,"That rascal has stated the truth although he is a great liar."
3) It is reported from Hadhrat Askee Baqri that Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) came to the abode of the Muhajreen when one person asked, "In the Qur'aan Kareem which is the most lofty Ayat?" Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) repeated "Ayatul Kursi".
4) Hadhrat Hassan reports "Marfoonaan"," I have been given Ayatul Kursi. Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said," Surah Fateha, Ayatul Kursi and the two Ayats of Al-Imraan (Shaheedal Allaah - 18th Ayat), and "Qul Allaahumma Malekal mulk til Bi Ghairi Hisaab (Ayat 26/7) are attached to the Arsh and say, "Oh our Rabb, You are sending us onto earth to disobedient ones!!! Allaah says ," I have given you such status, whosoever from amongst my servants recites you after every Salaat, his resting place will be Jannat. And I will make his abode in Jannatul Quddoos and fulfill 70 needs of his daily needs, the least of which is forgiving him and saving him from all enemies of evils.
It is a quarter of the Qur'aan Kareem.
Download Application Ayatul Kursi Audio with High Quality Sound and Simpe Design