ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU 126.96.36.199 APK
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 67.62MB
- Requires: Android 7.0+
- Package Name: com.roche.acconnect
- Developer: Roche Diagnostics
- Updated: August 03, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 2.50 stars – based on 902 reviews
We provide ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU 184.108.40.206 APK file for Android 7.0+ and up.
ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU 220.127.116.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 2.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU then you may visit Roche Diagnostics support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. ACCU-CHEK® Connect App - EU is the property and trademark from the developer Roche Diagnostics.
• Auto-transfer of blood glucose data from ACCU-CHEK Connect meter.
• Bolus insulin advice based on blood glucose and carbohydrates for those using bolus/basal insulin therapy
• Connection to an ACCU-CHEK Connect online personal account with additional diabetes management tools.
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via connected online accounts, email or text message.
The ACCU-CHEK Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare professional with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The ACCU-CHEK Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The ACCU-CHEK Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 480x800 pixels – are not supported.
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s ACCU-CHEK customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties, or register the paired blood glucose meter, or transfer data/images to ACCU-CHEK Connect online account
Read Phone Status and Identity: used to protect your data that is stored on the phone
Read Application Data: used only to determine the foreground/background status of this app and does not read data, change, or otherwise interfere with other apps
© 2015 Roche Diagnostics
Roche Diagnostics GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK CONNECT are trademarks of Roche.
CE 0088 This product fulfils the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.