Samsung Focus 2.5.00.20 APK
- Version: 2.5.00.20
- File size: 19.84MB
- Requires: Android 6.0 - 8.0+
- Package Name: com.samsung.android.focus
- Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Updated: August 16, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.90 stars – based on 2 reviews
Notice of the Termination of Samsung Focus.
We provide Samsung Focus 2.5.00.20 APK file for Android 6.0 - 8.0+ and up.
Samsung Focus is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Samsung Focus 2.5.00.20 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Samsung Focus then you may visit Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Samsung Focus is the property and trademark from the developer Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd..
Users can have same experience on their mobile environment with Samsung Focus in order to increase their productivity in their work.
• Key Features
- Direct Push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Add event or task from email.
- EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
- Easy to join Conference Call (Citrix GotoMeeting, Cisco Webex, ’16.08)
- Event Sync (Exchange 2010, S planner)
- Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contact)
- Related Items to make easy for managing history (based on same title)
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Unified Search(Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
- Unread Badge
- Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, exclude S Memo)
- Tasks Sync(Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
• Supported Servers
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Google, Naver (IMAP/POP3)
- Office 365
- Other servers supported Exchange ActiveSync : IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc.
• Available OS:
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and above on Samsung mobile device
Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud server. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device and Samsung Electronics® never access any user’s data at all.
If you have a question or a special request, please leave a message over Samsung Members Application in your device or visit to help.content.samsung.com