Livin' It Up 2.0.4 APKs
- Version: 2.0.4
- File size: 93.25MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.seamonster.capitecfinancegame
- Developer: Sea Monster Entertainment
- Updated: April 30, 2020
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 121 reviews
We provide Livin' It Up 2.0.4 APKs file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Livin' It Up is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Livin' It Up 2.0.4 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Livin' It Up then you may visit Sea Monster Entertainment support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Livin' It Up is the property and trademark from the developer Sea Monster Entertainment.
Proudly brought to you by Capitec Bank - Start living your best life with this unique mix of 3D home design, exciting minigames and strategy! Livin' It Up gives you the choice to play different characters, all trying to reach their dreams. Use savvy money management to deal with work and life events, including (occasional) load-shedding, while trying to save enough money to reach your characters’ long-term dreams. Can you balance your happiness, home and career on the path to success?
- Living visualisation of SMART dreams.
- Immersive 3D homes which you can personalise – build your ideal studio, apartment or mansion!
- Fun, fast minigames that represent each character's career.
- An account for tracking and managing your money using the power of saving and interest. Have fun, and get better at budgeting while you're at it!
- A series of tips and mails to enhance a living, learning experience
- Unlock new furniture, characters and dreams when you win, or learn from your mistakes and try again!
- Various long-term character dreams: help Lerato get her sister into university, or start a new business with Zane. Every game session presents new opportunities and challenges.
- In-game 'life events' which represent real living: have you saved enough to help your family? Can you afford to buy a car? And what do you do when Nandi's lights go out? What better way to teach people the importance of planning for unexpected events, than allowing them to experience the impact.