Samsung My Files 22.214.171.124 APK
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 5.81MB
- Requires: Android +
- Package Name: com.sec.android.app.myfiles
- Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Updated: May 17, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 40269 reviews
- The Get more space notification that appears when your device has less than or equal to 1 GB of storage space left will no longer be provided.
(The notification that appears when your device has less than or equal to 500 MB of storage space left will continue to be provided.)
- The issue that unintended files are selected on the file search result has been fixed.
We provide Samsung My Files 188.8.131.52 APK file for Android + and up.
Samsung My Files is a free Productivity app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Samsung My Files 184.108.40.206 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Samsung My Files then you may visit Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Samsung My Files is the property and trademark from the developer Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd..
- Fixed the layout overlapping issue on the results screen of the Get more space feature in DeX mode.
- Fixed an error that occurs in the Get more space feature when Cancel is tapped while duplicate files are being deleted.
- Fixed the Samsung Cloud Drive sync issue.
[Introducing My Files]
"My Files" manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience "My Files" now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
2. Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
3. With icons displayed for frequently used items (e.g., Camera, Download, and Social network services), finding what you want is now faster and easier.
- It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
- Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
- Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.