ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic 2.0.0 APK
- Version: 2.0.0
- File size: 43.87MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.sega.eswat.classic
- Developer: SEGA
- Updated: January 30, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 664 reviews
We provide ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic 2.0.0 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic is a free Action game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic 2.0.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic then you may visit SEGA support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. ESWAT: City Under Siege Classic is the property and trademark from the developer SEGA.
Liberty City is in the grip of an unstoppable crimewave. Gangs rule the streets and only cops in cybernetic power armor can hope to end the violence. Playing as Officer Duke Oda, you must don your cutting-edge ICE Combat Suit, fire up your plasma rifles, jet packs, and rockets to bring about peace once and for all!
ESWAT: City Under Siege joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Arm yourself with plasma rifles, flame throwers, and more!
- Utilize the short-burst jetpack to give you the upper hand in battle!
- Huge mechanized bosses!
- Dozens of power ups to boost your chances in battle!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- HAPTIC SUPPORT: get into the game with responsive button presses
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
“If you're after a slick and highly playable arcade game, ESWAT is the one to go for.” [93%] - Julian Rignall, Computer + Video Games #106 (September 1990)
“ESWAT is a super-slick platform shoot 'em up that simply oozes quality.” [92%] - Computer + Video Games' Complete Guide to Consoles #4 (November 1990)
“A blaster of unputdownable playability.” [895/1000] - Eugene Lacey, ACE #37 (October 1990)
ESWAT: CITY UNDER SIEGE TRIVIA
- Your spinning flamethrower attack is great but does deplete your fuel so use it wisely!
- Side-scrolling beat-‘em-up fans, take note: the ESWAT ending features the same police car as seen in Streets of Rage!
- Cyber Police ESWAT, released in arcades and on the Master System, is a very different game to ESWAT: City Under Siege!
ESWAT: CITY UNDER SIEGE HISTORY
- The game was originally released in 1990
- Developed by: Sega R&D2
- Designer: Hiroaki Chino
- Lead Composer: Takayuki Nakamura
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, ESWAT: City Under Siege, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.