Private Screenshots 1.11.7 APK
- Version: 1.11.7
- File size: 2.62MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.shamanland.privatescreenshots
- Developer: Shaman Land
- Updated: July 26, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 828 reviews
- Resolved errors from received crash reports
We provide Private Screenshots 1.11.7 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Private Screenshots is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Private Screenshots 1.11.7 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Private Screenshots then you may visit Shaman Land support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Private Screenshots is the property and trademark from the developer Shaman Land.
Some apps detect when you're making screenshots on your device. They also notifies person, which you're chatting with, about the fact that you made screenshot. Now you can make screenshots completely privately.
How it ensures privacy?
All files saved into private app's directory. App doesn't broadcast any message about new screenshot. Any other app can't access screenshots directly. Only you can browse them, share or delete.
How it works?
App launches 'presentation' mode on your device and captures whole screen's content. It displays screenshot button, so just press it and app will save current display's frame as screenshot.
How to use?
● Press START button
● Grant permissions to allow capturing content of display
● Press screenshot button in order to make screenshot
● Press and hold screenshot button in order to return back to app
● Press STOP button in order to exit from 'presentation' mode
● Everyone can vote for new features directly through app. Find menu item 'New features' and choose the one you need first of all.
● App's shortcut for buttons Start/Stop available instantly from Home screen for users of Android 7.1 and higher. Other users may add this shortcut via app's menu.