Lenser BSC '19 Update APK
- Version: BSC '19 Update
- Requires: Android 6.0+
- Package Name: com.sketch.lenser
- Developer: Sketch
- Updated: March 14, 2019
- Price: Paid
- Rate 5.00 stars – based on 2 reviews
We provide Lenser BSC '19 Update APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
Lenser is a free Photography app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Lenser BSC '19 Update APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 5.00 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Lenser then you may visit Sketch support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Lenser is the property and trademark from the developer Sketch.
Offline database of cinematic lenses for film industry professionals.
Searchable database of 1400+ cinematic lenses from 60+ different manufacturers including rehoused, rebranded and historical lenses.
The ultimate quick-look tool for DoPs, Camera & Steady Cam Operators, Focus Pullers, AC's, Remote Head Technicians, VFX Specialists, Post Production Crew, Drone & ScubaCam Operators.
Focal Length, T-Stop, Close Focus, Weight, Length, Horizontal and Vertical Angle of View, Anamorphic Squeeze, Front Diameter, Number of Elements, Gearing, Number of Iris Blades, Magnification Ratio, Filter Size, Image Diameter, Lens Mount, Lens Data System Info.
Links to manufacturers' specifications including Depth of Field tables (this feature requires internet connection).
*not all data available for all lenses
- SEARCH the database by Manufacturer, Keyword, Focal Length, T-Stop, Close Focus, Weight, Length, Horizontal and Vertical Angle of View, Anamorphic Squeeze
- Search in Imperial or Metric units
- Offline database - no internet connection required for a set of core data (Depth of Field tables are provided as online links - internet connection required)
- One glance metric and imperial units
- Drill down to lens sets or individual lenses
- Compare: compare as many lenses as you need with a few swipes and taps
- Copy: copy lens, lens set data or search results to share
- Lightning fast search on iPhone 5 and above
- Minimalistic design to respect the finite storage space of your device
- Lenser Test Board tool to assist you during lens testing
Some data can only be found in Lenser exclusively as a result of research done by the developers.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, the developers of LENSER (DEVELOPERS) assume no responsibility therefore. The user of the information agrees that the information is subject to change without notice. DEVELOPERS assume no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information, nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights which may result from its use. IN NO EVENT SHALL DEVELOPERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
DEVELOPERS are in no way affiliated with the manufacturers of the products listed in this app.
This app does not generate mobile data traffic. Online data sheets are downloaded on your explicit request only and data transfer is handled by the default browser of your device. Internet traffic is routed via lenserapp.com for statistical purposes (statcounter.com). Compressed files containing manufacturer's specs are hosted in an uncompressed format on a third party server (dropbox.com) for accessibility.
This app does not collect personal data or transfers personal data off your device.
Comments, suggestions or want to contribute?
Contact us at [email protected]
We appreciate your feedback and input.
We are constantly improving Lenser and our database.
Database wrapped on MARCH-12 2019