OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility 4.0.26 APK + OBB
- Version: 4.0.26
- File size: 6.11MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.sleekbit.ovuview
- Developer: Sleekbit
- Updated: June 15, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 40037 reviews
- privacy enhancements (privacy settings, ad consent, non-personalized ads)
- GDPR related changes
- fix Android Oreo issues
- fix Tempdrop timezone issue
- other bugfixes
- CSV export, cycle chart export
- brand new OvuView with material design
- synchronization/data sharing
- unlimited number of custom symptoms
- advanced search
- and much more
We provide OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility 4.0.26 APK + OBB file for Android 4.0+ and up.
OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility is a free Health & Fitness app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility 4.0.26 APK + OBB without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility then you may visit Sleekbit support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility is the property and trademark from the developer Sleekbit.
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at [email protected].