This is Not a Game by Sam Bee 1.6.4 APK
- Version: 1.6.4
- File size: 67.08MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.turner.tinagtg
- Developer: Turner Entertainment Networks
- Updated: October 31, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 2.30 stars – based on 405 reviews
* New challenges to get you in shape to vote on Nov. 6!
* New home screen—you're gonna freakin' love it.
* Leaderboard works now—which is *totally* why you weren't on it before.
* No more getting sent to dead mode if you have an extra life. If you're just getting questions wrong, well, can't help you there.
* Add a profile pic of yourself so everyone can see how good you look when you're winning money.
* Get a pop-up if you've joined a game too late to win. #TBT to when the internet had pop-ups!
We provide This is Not a Game by Sam Bee 1.6.4 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
This is Not a Game by Sam Bee is a free Trivia game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for This is Not a Game by Sam Bee 1.6.4 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 2.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about This is Not a Game by Sam Bee then you may visit Turner Entertainment Networks support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. This is Not a Game by Sam Bee is the property and trademark from the developer Turner Entertainment Networks.
Samantha Bee wants to get you excited about the 2018 midterm elections in the best way possible: a daily trivia game with a cash prize of up to $5,000! And don’t worry, the game isn’t rigged; it’s for everyone! We don’t care if you’re Republican, Democrat, Green Party, or Gary Johnson, we just want you to get excited about voting.
Once per day, you’ll get the chance to answer 10 multiple choice questions about the midterms, current events and very important facts about democracy like in what 1980’s vampire movie Kiefer Sutherland played POTUS. Get every question right and you’ll win cash from the daily jackpot, split with the other winners (#winning)! Get every question wrong and you probably don’t know anything about the United States, so we’re glad you’re here.
How it works:
* Join the game every day when you get a push notification
* Answer 10 funny trivia questions while the clock counts down!
* Win real cash by answering all 10 questions right.
* Winners split the daily jackpot of $1K to $5K—and sometimes more!
* Got a question wrong? Embarrassing—but you can keep playing to win if you have extra lives.
* No lives left? Now you're in Dead Mode. You won't be able to win today's prize, but answer correctly to earn lives for the next game.
* Get bonus lives by signing up for election reminders, inviting friends, and completing weekly challenges. If only a political comeback were that easy!
Why did Sam Bee and Full Frontal make this game? To get people excited about the midterms, maybe even excited enough that they’ll go out and vote! America's typical midterm election turnout SUCKS and we are 100% certain this game will solve everything. We want America to learn facts, register to vote, and get involved in the U.S. election process. Isn’t that beautiful? Don’t answer. We know it is.
All civic-minded people are required by law to play the game for a chance to win a cash prize. Non-civic-minded people are also encouraged to play. See you in the game!